Vermont lodging is at its coziest and most inviting when you stay at the historic Wilson House Hotel. Each room has A/C, and includes a breakfast service with free wifi. The hotel is a great getaway to unplug without phone or television in rural Vermont.
12 guest rooms with shared bath and 1 suite with private bath.
Covid-19 Cleaning Protocol:
- ROOM CHECK-IN IS NOW BY CREDIT CARD ONLY. NO CASH TRANSACTIONS ACCEPTED.
- SANITIZER STATIONS ARE AT ALL ENTRY DOORS /TEMPERATURE CHECKS WILL BE TAKEN BEFORE REGISTRATION
- CLEANING OF ALL SOFT TOUCH SURFACES IN OUR PUBLIC SPACE 4 TIMES DAILY including light switches/door knobs/bannisters/plexiglass, barriers/tables/chairs/counters throughout the house
- CLEANING OF GUEST BATHROOMS TWICE DAILY – on both the first and second floors
- CLEANING OF ALL FLOORS TWICE DAILY – including vacuuming and wet moping
- REFILLING ALL TOUCHLESS AMENITIES – soaps/sanitizers/motion operated paper products as needed
- Staff will be wearing masks/gloves and using Clorox and Lysol Cleaning Products – bleach and wipes throughout The Wilson House
Pets – (Service Dogs Only) are allowed to stay in the apartment. No pets are allowed in the upstairs guest rooms of The Wilson House. There is a $35.00 per day fee for a pet in the apartment.
No pets are allowed to attend meetings here at The Wilson House.